Coupons Inc.

Monday, February 16, 2009

FREE YES to Carrots Lip Balm at Walgreens

**UPDATE 2-17**
I just read that the problem is Walgreen's does not have their own coupon programmed into the register system yet. So that is why it hasn't been scanning for some of you. Most of you will have to try to convince the cashier to enter the coupon manually.

Yes to Carrots Lip Balm on sale $2.76
-$1/1 Walgreens PRINTABLE
-$2/1 YES to Carrots PRINTABLE
=FREE

To get this to work correctly first give the manufacturer coupon & then the Walgreens Coupon, BUT make sure you buy something else to go towards the $.24 overage.

To Check out this weeks Walgreens Deals click HERE

12 comments:

Kasey said...

yeah! I need some more lip balm.

Emily said...

Thanks for this one! I picked mine up today!

Shannon said...

I got mine! Thank you for all your great tips!

Kasey said...

Well I got mine close to free. It wouldn't accept the Walgreen's coupon so I just got the $2 off. He was kind of rude. He wouldn't override it either.

Kelly said...

My cashier was confused, but the manager told her to take the walgreens coupon as a mfg and the $2 coupons still scanned.

Clenece said...

I wonder what the big confused really is. One is a Manufacture and the other is a store coupon....at any rate I am sorry for the road bump in this deal!

Clenece said...

confusion...sorry!

Tara said...

The wags coupon does say "cannot be combined with any other offer" I wonder if this is the problem. My cashier was quite rude about not accepting it and the manager was even ruder when he had to override the transaction when I said I didn't want it.

Clenece said...

Even if you try to use just the Wag's coupon I bet it won't scan either. I personally haven't tried this one yet, so I didn't know the Wag's coupon said that.

The Fairbanks Family said...

I ran into the same problem the other day, but the same thing happened to me when I bought the progresso soups. They sacanned the walgreens coupon last and it would not go through, but the manager said to hit subtotal and then the coupon scanned. I wanted to say something, but the coupon did say cannot be combined.I am wondering if they scan the walgreens first if it would work.

Clenece said...

If the scanned the Walgreens coupon first then the Manufacture coupon would beep, so they would have to override it! I will have to ask today when I go to Walgreens!

Robinsen Clerk said...

Thank you for the opportunity to work here. I will do my very best to exceed your expectations of my abilities. To get more information Medicine Warehouse from online pharmacy.