Coupons Inc.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Starting Out

After talking to a few people recently I decided it would be fun to start a blog where we can share our good deals. I know the blog name is nothing great, but it explains what we want. Right? I am thinking of adding other authors to help post deals and then, if you have a deal leave a comment and I can always add a new post about your comments if needed. Again this is just a rough idea I have pulled out of thin air! PLEASE feel free to add any advice, much is needed! Thanks guys!

2 comments:

Marci and Matt said...

You know I love you even more for doing this. I am so DS when it comes to coupons and good deals sometimes!! So thanks!! I will be checking this often!!

Staci said...

What a great idea Clenece! You are so good at this saving money stuff! I really need to get on this wagon because life is getting pretty scarey with the market/economy the way it is these days. I think I need some lessons.