Coupons Inc.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Southern Savers to share seven things about myself.

These are the rules for tagging…
1) Link back to the person who tagged you and share the rules on your blog
2) Share 7 facts about yourself
3) Tag seven people and list their links in your post
4) Tell those 7 people by commenting on their blog!

1. I am addicted to the finding a good deal...Every chance I get I look for deals!
2. I started this blog one month ago so that I could simply let my friends know where and how I found my deals. At the time I thought this could save me from hearing...Why didn't you tell me about that. lol!
3. I have two kids and a VERY busy husband who studies all day for P.A. School, and is working his BUTT off!
4. My little girl gets so excited every time we are at the store and she sees an item that we have a coupon for!
5. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saint, and I can't even begin to imagine my life without it!
6. I have the best family including In-laws ever!
7. I love to do Digital Scrapbooking...but have been a BIG slacker lately!

Now I tag 7 other sites

1. Be Centsable
2. Common Sense with Money
3. I heart Wags
4. Coupon Cravings
5. Money Saving Mom
6. The Centsible Sawyer
7. Gee-Vill Deals

No comments: