Coupons Inc.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Free Batteries & Greeting Cards

Today was pretty uneventful as far as my deals, but I did go back to Kmart and got more Greeting cards, and then went to Target to check out the Battery deal. As you can see it worked, I took 10 PRINTABLE coupons and went to the bargain area in the front of the store and found TONS of the 2 packs of Rayovac batteries. The coupons scanned in smoothly!! I will definitely go back and get more!! I NEED batteries!

13 Greeting Cards at Kmart for $.48 cents
10 2 packs of AA Batteries at Target for $.60, put on Gift Card from Glade deal
=$1.08

2 comments:

Kasey said...

Way to go!! Where's the coupon for the cards again?

Clenece said...

The Portage Kmart had coupons at Customer Service and on a tear pad by the cards. TONS left!