Coupons Inc.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Walgreens Money Maker!!

I just found this today at Common Sense with Money where
Saving with Shellie found a way to make money on this deal
on sale 2/$5 is...
SnackWell’s, 6.75 oz.
• Wheat Thins, 9 or 10 oz.
Triscuit, 9.5 oz.
• 8 pack Newtons Fruit Crisps
• 5 pack South Beach Diet Bars or LiveActive Granola Bars

Buy 6 boxes of South Beach Diet Bars=$15
-$12 Using 6 PRINTABLE'S YOU CAN NOW ONLY PRINT OFF 2, not unlimited! Thanks Kendra for the heads up!
=$3 Out of Pocket
But do rebate#29 for $5 (Buy $15 of Kraft Participating Products and get $5)
=$2.00 OVERAGE

**There is talk saying there is no limit indicated in the Easy Saver catalog for these. Saving with Shellie called the hot line and asked what the limit was, she said that she was told that since there is no limit indicated they would honor as many receipts as you wanted to submitted. Do this at your own risk though, you may have to call customer service to remind them there is no stated limit in order to get any rebates above $5.**

8 comments:

Kasey said...

Wouldn't ya know my ink ran out after the 4th copy!!!

Clenece said...

Go Figure. =(, I have some extras if you need some!

Maria said...

I called yesterday and that was the same answer I got; no limit. I found out there is a printable limit of 50 sheets.

Joanne said...

Awesome deal! I am printing off my coupons! Can't wait to get some more good deals tomorrow!

Clenece said...

WOW...that is good to know! Thanks for the info!

Kasey said...

I just got back, it totally worked!!!

Kendra said...

The link is now only letting you print off two copies of each of the coupons.:(

Clenece said...

Thanks for the update Kendra...I will add that to the post!