Coupons Inc.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Walgreens Deals 2/18

Valentine Clearance was at 75% OFF so I got....

Wreath $1.49 reg $6.99
Bob The Builder Valentine Cards $.49 reg $1.99
Princess Valentine Cards $.49 reg $1.99

I also got...

Therma Care $2.49 EasySaver FREE after Rebate item
Elite Air Freshener Refill $2.49
-$2.49 Coupon. This coupon was in the Elite Air Freshener that I brought last month...IF you didn't get this last month for the EasySaver Free after Rebate then you get the Elite Air Freshener this month instead for FREE.
2 Yes to Carrots Chap Stick $2 each....I spoke to an associate there about the Walgreens Yes to Carrots PRINTABLE coupon and she said they can't even find the coupon online. UH?? I told her I would call her when I got home and give her the web address. Hopefully NOW they can start making this work. For today the associate just price adjusted the Chap Stick to $2 and then took my $2 PRINTABLE Manufacture coupon so it would work!

I also got 3 booklets of Stamps since the price will be going up in May to $.44.
I was able to purchase everything on my Walgreens gift card...sorry I don't have my total in front of me!!
You can click on the logo above to find out more on the price change on stamps.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yesterday when i tried buying 3 chapsticks i had the same problem. She had to adjust the product to $2 too. It worked but she couldn't understand where i had gotten the Walgreen's coupon. I was like "your website!" So hopefully they'll figure it out.