Coupons Inc.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Walgreens 2/22-2/28

Gillette Fusion Gamer Razor $8.99
-$4/1 P&G 2/8
=$4.99 Out of Pocket
But get a $6 RR when you buy one
=$1.01 OVERAGE

Excedrin 20 or 24 ct $1.99
-$2 Excedrin PRINTABLE Coupon or $1/1 SS 1/4
=$1 Out of Pocket
But get a $1 RR when you buy one
=$1.01 OVERAGE

Walgreens Brand Nutritional Drink 6 Pack 8oz Each $4
=$4 Out of Pocket
But Submit for EasySaver Rebate #14 (Limit 1)
=FREE

Hershey’s Single Bars on sale B1G1F after in-ad coupon
-B1G1F coupon from 11/9 and 1/25 inserts
=FREE

Reynold’s Wrap $.89 after in-ad coupon
-$1/1 SS 2/8 insert
=FREE

Theraflu 2/$10
-$4 Using 2 $2/1 Theraflu PRINTABLE Coupon
=$6 Out Of Pocket
But Submit EasySaver Rebate #12 (Get $6 back when you buy two)
=FREE

Glade Scented Oil Candles 2/$5
-$2 Using 2 $1/1 SS 2/1
=$3 Out of Pocket
But Submit EasySaver Rebate #31 , Get $1 back for each one you buy (Limit 4)
=FREE

Gillette Embrace Razor $8.99
-$2/1 P&G 2/8
$6.99 Out Of Pocket
But get a $6 RR when you buy one
=$.99

Oust Air Sanitizer or Surface Disinfectant $2.99

-B1G1F SS 1/4 and SS 2/8 inserts
=$2.99 for 2 Out of Pocket
But Submit for EasySaver Rebate #31 (Limit 4) Get $1 back for each one
=$1.00

Stayfree Maxi Pads 16-24 pk 2/$4
-B1G1F coupon RP 1/4
-
$1/1 Stayfree PRINTABLE coupon
=$1.00

Softsoap Body wash $3.49
-$1/1 Softsoap PRINTABLE coupon
-$1/1 coupon from Walgreen EasySaver Catalog
=$1.49

MONTHLY FREE AFTER REBATE ITEMS

Zucol Cold Care Lozenges 18pk FAR up to $7.99
-$2/1 SS 2/1 or $2/1 PRINTABLE coupon
=$2 OVERAGE

Revlon Age Defying Spa Concealer or Spa Foundation up to $10
-$1/1 SS 10/12 or SS 11/16 or SS 12/7 or $2/1 SS 1/11 were in some inserts
=$1-$2 OVERAGE

Revlon Creme Lip Gloss up to $10
-$1/1 SS 10/12 or SS 11/16 or SS 12/7 or $2/1 SS 1/11 were in some inserts
=$1-$2 OVERAGE

Garnier Fructis Wonder Waves Shampoo, Conditioner, or Stylers 6.8-13oz up to $4.29
-$1/1 SS 1/4 inserts
=$1.00 OVERAGE

ThermaCare Trial Size Neck, Shoulder & Wrist heat Wrap up to $2.49
-$1/1 SS 1/4
=$1 OVERAGE

Walgreens Multi-Purpose No Rub Solution 4oz up to $1.99


**HEADS UP**Kasey just left this comment this morning, 2/23/09
I tried to do the Fusion razor deal to get the $6 RR. I gave them a $4 coupon and it didn't work. The manager told me that they no longer accept coupons for items that the customer will get a RR for.

They also had chinett paper plates on clearance for 1.59. I had $1 off coupon. Chinett paper plates for .59!! Yes to Carrots facial moisturizer is on sale for $7.49. Used my $2 off coupon. Good deal considering it was originally $15!! And Pringels are on sale for .35 cents a piece!!! I stocked up!

I haven't heard of this new Coupon Policy, but I will let you know more when I found out any details. Has this happen to anyone else at there Walgreens?? Please let me know. Thanks!

Please feel free to share your Walgreens Deals with us by linking us to your blog.



2 comments:

Wendys recipes said...

Hi, I just read the other bloggers comment about the Fushion Razors at Wal-Greens, I had the same thing happen to me here at my Wa-Greens here in Tennessee, I gave them my 4 off coupon a few weeks ago, when they first went on sale where they were giving the 6 catalina. The Catalina did not print. When I asked why, the assistant manager told me that they were going to stop giving RR's on items that the customer used a coupon for, that if I wanted to leave the coupon off it would print. I just put the razor back because that was the first I had heard of it, then I saw someone else with the same thing happening to them on your blog, so apparently its going to be a new policy.

TriciaKay said...

I had the same thing happen to me at Wags. I noticed the Cat machine had an error light blinking and he figured out it was out of paper. The manager told me no RR if I used a coupon but I was able to do the same deal later at the same store! I guess different stores/managers have their own rules. I have had GREAT luck going to the beauty counter to check out. The girls back there love the deals I get and I pass them a couple coupons when I have extras that I don't plan to use! I did the gilette/venus deals about 15 times a few weeks ago when they had the sale and plan on using the 3 other coupons I found recently this week! Good luck!