Coupons Inc.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Mylanta Walgreens Money Maker

Okay I know Walgreens has been on FIRE this week, So here is ANOTHER deal on Mylanta

Mylanta $1.79 Mint Clearance item (Buy 2 at least if they have that many to get the best deal)
-$1.79 Using $2.00/1 EasySaver Coupon (Will now only take off the price it rings up for, unless the coupon value is less the product).
-$4.00/2 RP 1/4 or $1.00/1 RP 1/4
=$4.00 OVERAGE when you buy 2

SWEET deal!!

I Found two Mylanta today but I didn't have my Manufacture $4 off coupon so I ended up spending $.23 /2...I may have to return and re buy if possible. LOL

ALSO Don't forget to give the Manufacture coupon first, and then the Walgreens coupon. & make sure you have $4.22 worth of items to coverage the OVERAGE you will get. Good luck remembering all these deal...sorry I am scatted this week.

No comments: