Coupons Inc.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Walgreens Diabetes Magazine FREE w/Great Coupons

This Magazine is at most Walgreens near the Pharmacy area for FREE, and inside, it has a Reach/Listerine coupon that will be GREAT to use next week when they are on sale.

Listerine Mouthwash 500ml on sale 3/$9
-$6 Using 3 $2 Internet Explorer PRINTABLE Coupon or FireFox PRINTABLE Coupon
=$3 Out of Pocket
But get a $6 Register Rewards for buying 3 =$3 OVERAGE

or

Reach Toothbrush on sale 3/$9
-$3 Using 3 $1 RP 2/8
=$6 Out of Pocket
But get $6 RR =FREE

Thanks I Heart Wags for the tip!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this site. I have a problem printing off cupons though, and I am always so bummed when I can't. It says it has something to do with the spyware on, and I know we hav that on, but I don't know how to turn it off. Can you or someone instruct me how to do this?
Thank you for all of you great ideas.

Clenece said...

To be honest I have no idea how to by pass spyware to get the Printable coupons to print. Sorry I am no help!