Coupons Inc.

Monday, April 20, 2009

DEAD DEAL:More Walgreens & CVS deals this week!

trailmixcrunch

UPDATE 4/20 I tried this deal tonight while I was out doing another Kmart run, and no RR printed. Turns out the RR deal ended yesterday!! However $.50 a box is still a good deal, just not FREE!

Walgreens and CVS

Post Cereal Trail Mix Crunch on sale this week 2/$5.

Buy 3 boxes Get $2.00 Register Reward back
Buy 4 Get $3.00
Buy 5 or more and get $5.00

-$2/1PRINTABLE ( I was able to print 3 from each computer)

Buy 5 boxes ($12.50/5)
-$10 Using 5 PRINTABLES
=$2.50 Out of Pocket

But get a $5 Register reward back!

=$2.50 OVERAGE

1 comment:

Lisa Harradine said...

I went and bought 3 boxes but no register rewards printed out, but hey no complaining from me $.50 a box is still a GREAT deal :)