Coupons Inc.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Albertsons 5/6-5/12


This list is provided by Hollie with Shopping with Cents

In-Ad Coupon deals that are 5 STAR (which means a GREAT DEAL!):

Albertsons Chunk Cheese $3.99

Bakery Cinnamon Rolls $.99

Equaline Pain Relief (24 ct) $1

There are 3 promos going on this week at Albertson's:

KRAFT PROMO: ......Mix & Match.....Spend $10 get $3 off instantly at check-out!

PROMO: .....$10 off your NEXT shopping order when you spend $30 on participating products!

CLOROX PROMO:.....Spend $15 on products & get a $5 OYNSO catalina at check-out!

Go HERE to see the full list of products included in these promos....thanks pyp!


1 comment:

Lenna said...

Thanks for your blog. I check it daily!

I wasn't too excited about this sale, but decided to go in and check it out. I had 9 $.75/1 SS 5/3for Kraft BBQ sauce. I bought 10 and it gave me the $3 off instantly PLUS printed a $3 Catalina! I got paid $2.75 to pick up 10 BBQ sauce bottles today. Thank you Kraft!

See what else I bought without spending any grocery money at supercouponmom.blogspot.com.