Coupons Inc.

Monday, May 4, 2009

Kmart WARNING!!!

I mentioned last week how Kmart's ad stated they would be doubling up to $0.75 this week in some areas.
Then I reported how in some areas it was a MISPRINT and they would be doubling up to $2.00!!! Well I a warning you that I called my local Kmart on Saturday and they stated they would only be doubling up to $0.75.
I called Sunday and mentioned I heard it was a misprint and that they would be doubling up to $2, they stated NO they were only doing $0.75!!
Then I call this evening JUST to make sure...and what do you know...THEY ARE doubling up to $2!!! So, lessened learn, either go find out for myself, or CALL everyday to DOUBLE/TRIPLE check!! LOL!

Check out;
Common Sense with Money
Hip 2 Save
Hot Coupon World
for the Break down of this weeks deals!!!
Best of luck everyone!

ALSO make sure you print this weeks $5 off a $50 purchase coupon. This coupon CAN be presented BEFORE all your other coupons!!

No comments: