Coupons Inc.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Swiffer Rebates are BACK!

I am SO excited to see that Swiffer has come back with this great offer. I was able to qualify for this rebate when they first did it a couple months ago. AT the time Walgreens had a great promotion on Swiffer products so in the end I got a GREAT deal. I personally use the Swiffer Wet Jet, and I love it!!!

The 2 rebates they are offering at this time are:

Receive a $5 rewards card when you purchase $10 worth of Swiffer REFILLS.

Receive a $10 rewards card when you purchase $20 worth of Swiffer REFILLS.

Rewards Card is accepted at over 100,000 retailers towards the purchase of any merchandise of your choice. Please allow 6-10 weeks for delivery. Offer valid until 9/15/09. Must be postmarked by 9/30/09.

I will let you know if and when I find a great Swiffer deal to go along with this great rebate!

Thanks A Thrifty Mama!


No comments: