Coupons Inc.

Friday, September 4, 2009

Easy Bakeware $1

Easy Bakeware

Burnless Bakeware for $1 Every Month!!!

Yes, that's right! Every month you can get a Burnless Bakeware Pan for ONLY $1! (I have even been told by readers that you can do this up to 3 time a month! Nice)

How does it work?
Click on the image above and choose the "Free Item of the Month" pan you want
Add it to your shopping bag and check out
Choose $1 Shipping and Handling
Enter your billing information & personal information
Click "Place Order" and your done.

VERY IMPORTANT: By choosing the $1 shipping, it activates you for the Home Savings Mall trial membership. The membership fee is $14.95 per month & you will be charged/debited by Home Savings Mall on the credit/debit card you used to place your EasyBakeware. They EasyBakerware is only a 7-day FREE trial. BUT WAIT...the trick is all you need to do is call them within the first 7 days (800-544-1528) after you placed your order and cancel your membership! That's it. You will not be billed and end up snagging a Burnless Bakeware pan for ONLY $1! (You should also get an e-mail shortly after your order from The Home Savings Mall, and in that e-mail you should be able to cancel your membership right then and there!!) Easy Enough!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Okay, I have done this a total of 5 times. The first 2 times I FINALLY got my pans, but had to contact them a couple of times first. The other 3 times, I didn't get ANYTHING. Even contacted them. I'd like to know how people are getting these more than once.

Crissa Pollmann Robertson said...

I ordered mine June 5th and still have not received it.

Crissa Pollmann Robertson said...

When I checked the shipment status it shows the date as ??/??/???? Does that come before or after September 6th?

Clenece said...

I didn't know many of you were having problems.

Crissa, I would definitively call them and check on the status. You should have received it by now! Best of luck!