Coupons Inc.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Walgrens Free Kleenex

I read about this deal on Hot Coupon World:

Buy 3 boxes of Kleenex Facial Tissue (85 ct) $1.09 each with the in-ad coupon
-$0.50/3 SS 10/4 or SS 11/1 OR PRINTABLE
-$1/1 November Healthy Savings Booklet (Coupon will deduct $3 when given only one coupon at checkout)
=$.23 OVERAGE
**FYI: Hand over the manufacturer coupon first, then the Walgreens November Healthy Savings coupon and then the in-ad coupon. If you don't give the manufacture coupons first the coupons will beep!

Now here is a picture I found on The Coupon High of the November Healthy Savings Booklet.
I personally have not been able to find it at the my Walgreens (Shaver & East Centre). Hopefully you have already found it or will have better luck checking by your weekly ads in store, by the cashiers (even cosmetic) & back by the Pharmacy. No one at my Walgreens knew anything about this particular Booklet, but many others have found it. Best of luck!

For the rest of this weeks Walgreens Deals click HERE. I have updated a few new deals since I originally posted. (Make sure you check out the Neosporin Deal, great money maker)

No comments: