Coupons Inc.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Walmart Deals 10/14

This is what I got at Walmart today using coupons:

$2.50 Nestle Chucks
-$1.50 Nestle Coupon
$2.68 Nestle Morsels
-$1.50 Nestle Coupon
$1.24 Post-Its
-$3.00 Post-Its Coupon when you buy 2
$1.24 Post-Its
$.97 Wet Ones
-$.75 Wet Ones Coupon
$.97 Wet Ones
-$.75 Wet Ones Coupon
$1.64 Huggies Clean Team Wipes
$1.64 Huggies Clean Team Wipes
-$3.00 Huggies Buy 2 Clean Team Products (I had an old printable coupon...not sure where I got it!)
$4.97 Printer Paper
-$3.00 HP Printing Paper
$.88 Johnson Baby Lotion
-$1.00 Johnsons Lotion (I got this one & other Baby Coupons @ Pinching Your pennies)
=$2.06 + tax!!!

7 comments:

Kim said...

Why do all your products have personal price stickers on them? That's kinda ghetto

Clenece said...

It must be a Michigan thing cause all the store here have price tags on every ITEM!!! I thought it was werid at first too! lol!

Candace said...

There are Michigan laws about percentages of items that have to have prices on them. And I believe there is a law that says that if you are overcharged for an item you are supposed to get 1.5 times the difference.

The Goff Family said...

I can only get one coupon for Toll House to print. How did you get two? Different computers?

Clenece said...

WOW...very interesting! I didn't know that!

Clenece said...

Julie-
I was able to print two from one computer. The way I do it is when the coupon is done printing I hit the back button twice and then refresh the page an another one usually prints, Let me know if that works!

Candace said...

I am pretty sure that I have seen my mom check her receipt at Meijer and then walk straight to the customer service counter to be paid for errors.