Coupons Inc.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Walgreens Purchase & Mail Freebies


I feel so silly posting a picture of only 2 things today! =(
St. Ives Element on sale $4.99
-$7.49 B1G1F Coupon SS 8/10 (Cost of my St.Ives products. They don't take off the sale price but the original sale price, mine was $7.49.)
-$2.00 PRINTABLE
=$0.49/2
I got $2 RR which should be a $5 RR. I have read that the RR will take $5 off when used! So I plan to keep this weeks ad with St.Ives just in case.
=$4.50 OVERAGE

These are my two Freebies I got in the mail today! These are the days I love getting mail!

Free Playtex Bottle
Free Stride Pack of Gum



***I also went to Kmart and Did the B1G1F Make-Up Deal
I bought 2 lip Gloss (I only had one of each coupon)
- B1G1F coupon &
-$1.00 any lip Gloss's
The amount came up to $-0.6? so I just bought some candy for $.99
=$0.38

I also grabed the FREE Beauty Book up by customer service which has LOTs of good coupons inside. There is a coupon inside for $1.50 off MaxFactor. You Could use this along with the B1G1F coupon! Most coupons in the Book expire 12/08. So make sure and grab the coupon book!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Yea, I didn't do the deals at walgreens today...don't have any sunday coupons so they it's not that great. But, I got the same freebies by mail too ( but a while ago) I love going to my mail box to see what cool things are there for me!!!